What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
My favorite NC, first post-baby celebration cigar.
My next to last Warped Lirio Rojo. Thanks @qpzmide. I am with my four year old at home for a while this afternoon, but then I am going back to the hospital. I have another smoke that I’ve been saving for when we bring him home Friday. View attachment 120520
Congrats!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
My next to last Warped Lirio Rojo. Thanks @qpzmide. I am with my four year old at home for a while this afternoon, but then I am going back to the hospital. I have another smoke that I’ve been saving for when we bring him home Friday. View attachment 120520
Love that cigar, thanks for turning me on to that one brother! And congrats again!

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Congrats on the new baby!!!

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Congratulations!!!

Jody

Status
Not open for further replies.