What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I wondered the same thing
@Glassman & @VeLoRoK .
Those are some fine attention to detail skills y’all have to notice the change in scenery. That is the view from the front porch of the new house. We are still moving but have been here for several days now. I will have a nicer smoking view from the back porch but I still haven’t had time to move the patio furniture from storage so the front porch will have to do.
92F7C6E8-0227-43DF-B0DB-951D50816E90.jpeg

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
@Glassman & @VeLoRoK .
Those are some fine attention to detail skills y’all have to notice the change in scenery. That is the view from the front porch of the new house. We are still moving but have been here for several days now. I will have a nicer smoking view from the back porch but I still haven’t had time to move the patio furniture from storage so the front porch will have to do.
View attachment 121123
Congrats! I know that selling, looking and moving are a hassle... Hopefully this one is really good for both of you. (y)

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
@Glassman & @VeLoRoK .
View attachment 121123
Congrats! your garage is as big as the house lol

Status
Not open for further replies.