Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oliva Serie V for the night.

Doing a little celebrating and mourning at the same time. I did something yesterday I've been wanting to do for a very long time.

Long story short, I'm into archery. I bow hunt religiously and have wanted to get into competitive archery for a few years now. I've never had a really nice bow.....until yesterday. I finally got to purchase my dream bow, which happens to be a flagship bow(read, very expensive). (my celebration smoke)

That being said, with the booking of the cruise, and required payment. My wife gave me an advance on my cigar budget to buy the bow, because we're less than a month away from deer season. Even though I got a really good deal on it, my cigar budget is empty until we get back from vacation. Time to step up my homeroll game!!!! (maybe not so much of a mourning smoke)

***This is to be read as humor. I'm sure all of you have other hobbies, and will sometimes dip into the cigar budget to make rather large purchases. This is not an attempt to have anyone send me cigars. Again....DO NOT SEND ME ANY MAIL. Unless it's arrows....I may or may not have shot some tight groups and broke several nocks/shafts today***20180919_205411.jpeg

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Oliva Serie V for the night.

Doing a little celebrating and mourning at the same time. I did something yesterday I've been wanting to do for a very long time.

Long story short, I'm into archery. I bow hunt religiously and have wanted to get into competitive archery for a few years now. I've never had a really nice bow.....until yesterday. I finally got to purchase my dream bow, which happens to be a flagship bow(read, very expensive). (my celebration smoke)

That being said, with the booking of the cruise, and required payment. My wife gave me an advance on my cigar budget to buy the bow, because we're less than a month away from deer season. Even though I got a really good deal on it, my cigar budget is empty until we get back from vacation. Time to step up my homeroll game!!!! (maybe not so much of a mourning smoke)

***This is to be read as humor. I'm sure all of you have other hobbies, and will sometimes dip into the cigar budget to make rather large purchases. This is not an attempt to have anyone send me cigars. Again....DO NOT SEND ME ANY MAIL. Unless it's arrows....I may or may not have shot some tight groups and broke several nocks/shafts today***View attachment 121319
Let's see this bow! How's this season looking for big ass four legged critters?

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let's see this bow! How's this season looking for big ass four legged critters?

Stupid Tapatalk
It's a 2018 PSE Xpedite. It's the 2nd fastest bow they offer. IBO rating with the FL module is 360fps. I have a 27" draw length. I'll still be able to fling arrows over 300fps.

Season is looking good. I found some new public land that was added to the list of public access land this year, and have some invites to do some traveling in the state to do some hunting. I have good feelings about this year. There are even talks of an antelope hunt this year, and an elk trip next year. The new bow will handle it all.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
It's a 2018 PSE Xpedite. It's the 2nd fastest bow they offer. IBO rating with the FL module is 360fps. I have a 27" draw length. I'll still be able to fling arrows over 300fps.

Season is looking good. I found some new public land that was added to the list of public access land this year, and have some invites to do some traveling in the state to do some hunting. I have good feelings about this year. There are even talks of an antelope hunt this year, and an elk trip next year. The new bow will handle it all.
Nice and congrats!!!

Stupid Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.