Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
New Orleans Cigar Factory - Social Club

Much thanks to one of @ApeSmokes many generous bombs. Don't know how trouble makers like Harlan and Doug manage to stay under the radar as much as they do... ;)
20181017_193123-1.jpg

So good! What's the story on this @Hopduro? it and the red and blue label are really great. Who was the initial promoter of these? @blisscigarco ?

Those of you who like to try different things, I highly recommend contacting this place and ordering some of their stuff. Very small business doing excellent work and I'm sure they could use the support.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
New Orleans Cigar Factory - Social Club

Much thanks to one of @ApeSmokes many generous bombs. Don't know how trouble makers like Harlan and Doug manage to stay under the radar as much as they do... ;)
View attachment 123431

So good! What's the story on this @Hopduro? it and the red and blue label are really great. Who was the initial promoter of these? @blisscigarco ?

Those of you who like to try different things, I highly recommend contacting this place and ordering some of their stuff. Very small business doing excellent work and I'm sure they could use the support.
They are real good and they're rolled right here in the USA!! Still waiting, but I'd run another split on them

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.