What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Those are so good. I have a question, though. Anyone know why some of these have a secondary band that reads "Rose of Sharon" and some "The Thorn?" I have no actual information, but my guess is that they thought calling the RoS lancero The Thorn was clever, until they realized people were confusing it with the Firethorn, and ditched it. Or maybe it's new stock vs. old stock or something? To illustrate:

From two separate fivers, purchased within a couple weeks of each other from the same retailer. The first purchase had the Thorn band. Just noticing now the primary band is bigger on the more recent one, too.
Maybe a misprint? I'd hang on to the ones with "The Thorn," may become a collector's item?

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Much thanks to @ApeSmokes Harlan!
20181103_204920-1.jpg
Every time I have a BLTC / BWKS stick I can't help but think, "damn, these people do good work!"

A lot of its not even 100% in my wheelhouse, but it's just quality.
Well thought out, well blended and well done. (y)

These and the rorschach though, I need to keep a few of them on hand.

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Much thanks to @ApeSmokes Harlan!
View attachment 124531
Every time I have a BLTC / BWKS stick I can't help but think, "damn, these people do good work!"

A lot of its not even 100% in my wheelhouse, but it's just quality.
Well thought out, well blended and well done. (y)

These and the rorschach though, I need to keep a few of them on hand.
I agree 100%, one of the few if only boutique brands my b&m keeps on hand. I need some rorshacks myself lol

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Yep, that's the one. Surprisingly I didn't much care for the EC. Well, maybe not surprising since I smoked it two days after buying it at a damn near foggy walk-in at a local bottle shop.
Hmmm, the EC didn't completely blow my mind, but I thought it was really good. You may be on to something. Both I had had a good bit of time on them at 65ish...

Status
Not open for further replies.