What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
@irratebass - How is the Atabey? Is it worth the price? Heard that's a hellva expensive cigar
I'll be honest, this was given to me to review......there is no way in hell I would spend that much on a single stick. I looked up the info for the review and seen these on sale at 2guys for $30 a stick and $749 for a box, but hey you get free shipping!! :joyful:

Anyway to answer your question, I do not buy into a lot of hype for a $30, $50 or even $100 cigar, but this was frickin' amazing! Believe the hype. Quick Review will be posted soon, I know I've already spoiled it, but I didn't describe the taste or transitions if there were any.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I'll be honest, this was given to me to review......there is no way in hell I would spend that much on a single stick. I looked up the info for the review and seen these on sale at 2guys for $30 a stick and $749 for a box, but hey you get free shipping!! :joyful:

Anyway to answer your question, I do not buy into a lot of hype for a $30, $50 or even $100 cigar, but this was frickin' amazing! Believe the hype. Quick Review will be posted soon, I know I've already spoiled it, but I didn't describe the taste or transitions if there were any.
Nice! I didn't mean to spoil your comprehensive review but thanks for the preview. Yeah, I wasn't expecting it to live up to the pricing just was interested in your thoughts because hell I would not buy one at those prices. Glad you enjoyed it and look forward to the complete review

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Th
Nice! I didn't mean to spoil your comprehensive review but thanks for the preview. Yeah, I wasn't expecting it to live up to the pricing just was interested in your thoughts because hell I would not buy one at those prices. Glad you enjoyed it and look forward to the complete review
Thanks bro

Status
Not open for further replies.