What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I agree. That CH was not a good one and have not had any issues with their other sticks. The only other one I didn’t like was the Luminosa.
Interesting. I don't care for the aroma of Luminosa, reminds me of one of my absolute least favorite , the macanudo cafe, but I love the flavor. I think the PC is fantastic.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Haven't heard of anyone who's liked that one. Would have thought they'd be getting better by now though...
@Unpossible_1 Doug has had a lot of trouble with tar from CH. I haven't experienced it yet thankfully.
I was told these were overpriced AJ sticks. That really steered me off. I will say that the last few CH sticks I've smoked didn't give me that tar trouble. The Buckeye blend (one of them) wasn't anything special though either. :p

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I was told these were overpriced AJ sticks. That really steered me off. I will say that the last few CH sticks I've smoked didn't give me that tar trouble. The Buckeye blend (one of them) wasn't anything special though either. :p
Overpriced EP Carillo sticks. But even still someone must have f'd up the blend or leaf sourcing somehow.

Or the people in charge of selecting for Monte have horrible palates.

Status
Not open for further replies.