What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Well after a nearly 2 month hiatus away from cigar smoking, all because I haven't had the time to actually smoke with the new house and wrapping up the old house, I'm finally getting out to have a smoke for the first time in the new house. '14 Cohiba Corona Especiales paired with a couple fingers of Glenmorangie 18 year scotch and sharing the smoking time with @Jay_Habanos. Man I missed this the past couple months and missed BOTL as well!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Nice! Glad to see you back around Frizzy!

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Yes indeed. Starting to atleast. The list of things that need done is so long idk if I'll ever finish it all. But, atleast I'm down to tasks at tye new house and have just about wrapped up the to do list for the old house.
Look like your settling into the new place nicely!!!

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Nice! Glad to see you back around Frizzy!
Thank you thank you. Hopefully I'll stay for a while too. There's just so much to do and I have been working to the wee hours of the morning everyday just about and end up just crashing when I'm done. I'm On vacation from work until after Christmas so I intend to relax a bit and have a few cigars during the time off.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I hope you enjoyed it Craig. Were your trailcam pics loaded with shooters?
I did like it. It was a spicy smoke, like red pepper, with some dark chocolate cocoa powder and char. A touch of leather at the beginning, but it didn't carry throughout. Very bold to me, not an everyday, but certainly has a spot in the humidor... Unique for sure, and very much appreciated.

Does and fawns with a few dinks on the cams. One was a decent buck, but had a couple times broke off. Didnt get back to the back part of the property where more if the bucks run...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well I was really looking forward to having a smoke tonight but I think I’m starting to get a cold kinda getting that yucky mouth and sore throat coming in and a cigar will probably make it worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.