What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is this? That has to be the darkest oscuro I've ever seen. How was it?

Check out a La Palina Classic Connecticut, makes a great start to the day. Super delicate flavor.
Thanks Brother, have heard a lot of positive reviews about this blend. Especially the "Goldie". One of my friends has them and is willing to part with one. Looking forward to your recommendation.

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks Brother, have heard a lot of positive reviews about this blend. Especially the "Goldie". One of my friends has them and is willing to part with one. Looking forward to your recommendation.
When I was talking to our local la Palina rep at our introductory event it seems that the Goldie is their unicorn stick. The la palina classic is the very base line. This conversation about it reminds me that I have notes on 4 or 5 cigars I need to turn into long form reviews.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I was talking to our local la Palina rep at our introductory event it seems that the Goldie is their unicorn stick. The la palina classic is the very base line. This conversation about it reminds me that I have notes on 4 or 5 cigars I need to turn into long form reviews.
Yes, my bud did mention that. I'm looking forward to those reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.