What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Starting a cool, windy South Florida morning out with a 1943 La Primadora Clear Havana. First one of these I've tried and I'm loving it. Very yellow cello of course, I picked these up a little on the dry side, but with a class G tax stamp (the higest) I went for it. It's been well worth the wait, of several months getting these back to proper humidity for smoking. Wow, enjoying it with a cappachino, the flavors are mixing and it reminds me of a carmel, nut coffe cake.

Top of the morning to you all, hope your day is a great one.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning all. I have had some RyJ #3’s in Cedro from “06” for several months to a year. After trying several of these I was never real impressed and thought they were just O.K. They got kicked back to the bottom of the humidor and forgotten about. Just had one this morning and wow what a change! I can’t believe what these little cigars have turned into. So good I stared to light another up back to back!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Finished up a Guapo while raking the back yard, I figure a RASS will get me through the smaller front yard.

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Drinking a cup of Black Dog Tanzanian Peaberry and smoking a '98 Boli PC. What a great morning. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.