What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
BBF AGO 14 - Celebrating my kids 4th Bday today. It's been a blessing, this time with him. Each year I've broken one out (2 the first year) gives me an opportunity to also reflect on the brother(sis)hood I've been a part of for what seems like years but its actually been less than 8. I never expected this kind of a gift from brother's chipping in on something, and I'm always thankful for it, not just the smokes but what it's done for me mentally/emotionally. Thank y'all!

They've been pretty young tasting up til today. This one really has seen a significant change for the better and I think they'll really have taken off by next year.

Sent from my SM-G955N using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
After mowing and cleaning up some drainage. AB TN.

Celebrating after my son’s first big show. His band, The Royals, played Grand Prairie’s Main Street Fest. Had an hour set of all originals. Old FSG has rested nicely.

Sent from The Department of Arrested Development using an elevated sense of self worth.
Wow, now that’s just cool as hell. As someone who has been trying to learn to play the guitar for awhile now, and failing miserably:banghead:, I really respect the hard work and dedication that goes into making that happen. What kind of music do they play?

Jody

Status
Not open for further replies.