What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Talavera

Really wish I had bought more of these back in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy
Me too. I was lucky to get the gordo sized smokes since all the other vitolas were first to sell out. I did pick up the Talavera's that weren't double banded and they smoked amazing. Wishful thinking if they'll ever come out with another release of these smokes.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Please tell me that smoked amazing. I've never been able to age one for myself that long
You just need to roll more than you smoke, aging problem solved!

Started out reminding me a lot of a Murcielago, which I like, but smoother. Nearing the final third now and it is really good, lots of botanical flavors, tinctures, tree barks, roots etc that remind me of a spicy natural brewed version of Dr. Pepper. Also some bright fruit, and a savory note that reminds me of a good serano ham!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
You just need to roll more than you smoke, aging problem solved!

Started out reminding me a lot of a Murcielago, which I like, but smoother. Nearing the final third now and it is really good, lots of botanical flavors, tinctures, tree barks, roots etc that remind me of a spicy natural brewed version of Dr. Pepper. Also some bright fruit, and a savory note that reminds me of a good serano ham!
I know what I'm rolling next...

Status
Not open for further replies.