What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowhnter

Backyard Smoker
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I took today off, and will start with a '00 Punch RS 12 just to get rid of it. I have been dry boxing for a week, and it is still plugged. Better get out the paper clip.

Starting to think there are no CC's worth it anymore, as just about everything I have had have been not so good.

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
My First Drac...

If a gun was put to my head and I was told that I had to guess the manufacturer or else, I would have died. There was ZERO chance that I would have guessed Tat/Pepin. What a welcome departure for them both. The cigar was youthful but presented enough subtle & "softer" type of flavors in a bold way that I completely enjoyed it. Someone expressed minty flavors in a previous review. I'd agree with this but say that they were more peppermint than spearmint. Imagine a dessert type of mint, like mint chocolate chip icecream or mint oreos. The flavor had that character. It was accompanied by some enjoyable tobacco flavors & just a hint of Nicaraguan character. Great smoke. Simply great.

Bowhnter

Backyard Smoker
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Well, I am 0 for 2 on the draw. 2nd up was a Pinar Del Rio Seleccion Reserve Limitado. Tight draw, and will not be in my have to try again list.

The Pinar del Rio Clasico I smoked yesterday was quite good for a mild-med smoke in the morning or lunch.

Next up, to be sure I will be happy with at least one today, is a Perdomo Reserve Oscuro

Any way you look at it though, sitting outside smoking and reading on a Thursday rather than working is good stuff!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Opus X gifted by Terran. What a great brother!

It was great, my review is under the domestic review section. Check it out!

[ame="http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?p=605740#post605740"]Review: AF Opus X - BOTL Cigar Forums - Brothers of the Leaf[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.