What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenuki

Maduro Maniac
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Gran Habano Vintage (2002) - nice smoke for the money (~3), not really memorable, just smooth and clean burn.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Today I am the duty driver which means I will be sitting in the smoke pit for five hours next to a cellphone waiting to see if someone needs to go to the brig or the hospital so I will be smoking the LGC #7 I won in an auction from here.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
1st post here. Hello everyone on BOTL

Today I will be enjoying a delicious Casa Magna Colorado Robusto paired with one of the greatest ales ever created, "The Lost Abby's - The Angel's Share Ale". I was discussing the beer with someone earlier and I made myself thirsty for one. I also just got a 5 pack of the Casa Magna Colorados Extraordinarios on Friday. I am very tempted to smoke one today, but I think I will leave those in the Humi a while.

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
1st post here. Hello everyone on BOTL

Today I will be enjoying a delicious Casa Magna Colorado Robusto paired with one of the greatest ales ever created, "The Lost Abby's - The Angel's Share Ale". I was discussing the beer with someone earlier and I made myself thirsty for one. I also just got a 5 pack of the Casa Magna Colorados Extraordinarios on Friday. I am very tempted to smoke one today, but I think I will leave those in the Humi a while.
:welcome: Post an intro thread so everyone can get to know ya!

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Smoked a Drac Saturday night. I let it sit out for 3 days trying to dry it out. Smoked great for the first half, but then it didn't draw so well. Tasty smoke, but I will let the other two I have sit for a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.