What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s a great smoke! I’ve gone thu 4-5 boxes and will likely pick up another next year. Always a good consistent flavor and burn. I do prefer the smaller rg on these.
I like the H2kCT as well
I agree it's a go to for me. I haven't tried the H2 yet

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting into MF more and more. It's a great cigar. Strength isn't very high. Body runs med to full. Subtle transitions

Yeah. I’m surprised how long the bijou petit robusto burns. I smoke at a decent pace and that little cigar still takes an hour easy. I usually get at C.P. Been wanting to try the other lines though. They’re just consistent. Know what you’re getting. :)

I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time. - Twain

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah. I’m surprised how long the bijou petit robusto burns. I smoke at a decent pace and that little cigar still takes an hour easy. I usually get at C.P. Been wanting to try the other lines though. They’re just consistent. Know what you’re getting. :)

I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time. - Twain
Actually the La Duena burns longer than I thought. Good deal on CP btw. It's not a typical MF. Very enjoyable though

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Welcome to the boat! Haven’t smoked a stick since the 19th (and even that was a stretch).....
I’ve had a bronchitis-level cough and cold that has set a great holiday tone haha

Happy thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy a special one, life is short

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feel better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.