What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Amendola Family Cigars Cannoli

I bought these last year when they first come out. It was before anybody was talking about them or the cigar clubs bought out the supply. I hate to say this because I have been smoking Jeff's sticks since he was running his own factory in NC. He is a great guy and awesome blender in his own right.

These cigars have been inconsistent and need a ton of time to come together. It took a couple of months before they would burn evenly and stay lit. Even once that was resolved the flavors have ranged between in your face and wonderful to almost non existent. I will try them again in the next run, but I won't buy a bundle. I will buy his stuff rolled by AJ and Arganosa. Just this blend has been a big miss for me.

My experience with these strikes me as unusual. I never experienced anything like this with his stuff rolled by Kiefe or when he was producing his own. I hesitant to blame La Zona because they created the La Jugada Prietos which are my favorite sticks of all time. Maybe it just isn't a blend for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.