Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
LFdC Elegidos

My first of these

Very tasty, definitely on the milder side.

Excellent draw and construction.

Burn was off the entire time in spite of repeated corrections, but that could initially be from having to use a plain old bic lighter, and then smoking a a fairly strong wind after that.

Also did require 3 or 4 puffs to get good smoke volume, as if it was too moist or going out. Been in my tupperdoors like everything else for several months, and came from an individual, not a vendor anyway.

No idea what was up with that, but have had it happen a few times before with other smokes.

Regardless of all that, which I don't think was due to a construction issue with the Cigar, still a pretty good smoke for a relatively lower price for a Robusto size cc.

Nice morning smoke or whenever you want something on the milder side.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Vega Fina 1998 VF 52

Pretty tasty and excellent draw,burn and construction

Started out a medium, but did pick up a fair bit in the second half.

Not enough to be too strong or too much nicotine though.

All around a pretty good smoke

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
What are your thoughts on this one.
Not bad for a Connie. For sure more of the “new” generation of Connies with a little more punch so not mild like the old school blends.

As far as the cigar I smoked, it was a little squishy near the cap but no other construction issues. With the Corojo binder and filler, the body and strength were a notch or two above Medium but didn’t threaten Med-Full. I’m not good with describing flavors, transitions, etc. so all I can say is that I would, on occasion, smoke them again.

Hope that helps a bit.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cuaba Exclusivos

Dont see much posted about Cuaba for some reason.

Very tasty as usual, and slightly tight but acceptable draw as usual.

Construction was excellent.

Burn was a bit off the entire time, but not enough to need correction really . This is common for me with figarados for some reason.

All in all, a really good smoke

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If I may make a request of all the members who post in this thread, could you please list the marca and vitola for what you post?

Many simply post just a picture, and I'm not able to identify the vast majority of them by sight. I'm guessing I'm not alone in that.

I use these types of threads on multiple forums for ideas on new smokes to try, so it would be more helpful if I knew what people were posting.

It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.