What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BQuain

Banned
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
FINALLY smoked my first Tat last night...and WOW! I smoked one Shuckins sent in a "package" and it was such a brilliant smoke. CTaylor sent another in a trade we did, and now i'm hoping to smoke that one soon.

I have some more to write in my notes...so i can start posting some "newbie" reviews soon.

Thanks guys for these awesome smokes.
B.Quain

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
First birthday cigar of the day..
1960's era Robert Burns. Very yellow cello and a musty pre-light taste. Easy draw. Lots of smoke. Slight sweetness. Nice mild smoke. Fun.

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
La Aurora Sapphire - Received it in a Bomb from Derek. I'm smoking it in honor of his newborn daughter! Very tasty and lots of smoke - wish it wasn't so breezy on the patio.

keinreis

BoM Oct '11
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
Giving the illusione MK a second try. First one burned hot and no matter how slow I smoked it it never got better. I chalked it up as a humidity issue, and picked up one more but this one I let rest in my humi for a while to make sure it was not to dry

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RP Edge Corojo. Not a great smoking situation, winds are 25 mph here in San Francisco today. However, my first ever batch of Tat's/DPG's are coming in tomorrow, definitely looking forward to those! Thanks for all the DPG recommendations in my introduction thread :smile:

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
AB Tempus corona sized... I know a lot of people like these and I've been tempted to try for awhile. The wrapper is just a really gorgeous oily wrapper. At first it has some nice rich spice almost like some of Dions cigars with that same type of wrapper? But I must say that not only was this cigar harsh but lost so much of it's flavor because my palet got use to the wrapper and was really expecting more from the rest of the cigar. Very disappointed with this cigar.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I had my first La Aurora tonight. I'm not sure what kind it was. A robo size smoke. Very good. A bit mild, but very tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.