What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
View attachment 164865
Tatuaje The Hyde Cazadores

It needed way more rest. It took 1/2" to produce any flavor beside Sumatra wrapper. I want to knock the stick because it has that Tatuaje limited release hype. Truth is, if it was an AJ blend people would say it is an amazing smoke for the price. If it was a Caldwell it would be sold in ten packs for $120 and people would buy them without a question.

Not the best of the Monster series, but it is still a mighty fine stick worth the price. I wouldn't buy a box but I look forward to smoking it in the next sampler I buy.
I didnt buy a box because I bought a few and didnt like them. Kruger was where it was at I bought 4 boxes of them was so happy with the krugers

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I didnt buy a box because I bought a few and didnt like them. Kruger was where it was at I bought 4 boxes of them was so happy with the krugers
For me Frank is the best one. The Hyde and Jekyll were lower on my list for sure However I can definitely see why the were sold as counterpoints to each other. It was a cool concept and the cigars weren't bad smokes in my opinion. I didn't get the metallic taste some reviewers mentioned though.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Laranja is good, isn't it? Just ordered me one.

And what kind of mead you got there? Mead time (aka the fall/winter for me) is approaching and I've been stocking up.
It’s great so far! The mead is a maple vanilla blend from king view which I have to highly recommend if you’re into mead they have a really good selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It’s great so far! The mead is a maple vanilla blend from king view which I have to highly recommend if you’re into mead they have a really good selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, I'm on their website and the selection sounds amazing!! I'm going to try and track down some of their stuff.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
@the camaro show

Which vitola is that?
How old is it? i.e. is it a discontinued vitola?

Fuente is probably my favorite nc marca, but I don't recall ever seeing a candela from them before other than the 8-5-8.

Most importantly, how was it ?

Have only had maybe 10 or less candelas, and probably half were Vintage u.s. made, cuban tobacco, from the 40's and 50's.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
@Mr.Draned dropped this Camacho on me and today it met an untimely demise......

Since having my first one just a few months ago, I have to say that Tatuaje has quickly become almost tied with Fuente as my favorite nc marca.

Every one I have had has been excellent in every regard and made it to my bookmarks of smokes to buy in future orders

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.