What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Dang, that things a beast.

What's the rg on it?

I have a couple 70rg smokes I was given, but haven't tried one yet.

Not even sure it will fit in my cutter, so will have to try out my punch for the first time probably.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Oh it was just the angle. Maybe a 52ish. Nothing huge.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Perla del Mar Perla G Maduro

Extremely tasty and very smooth and mellow while being quite flavorful still.

Unsure of age, but based on how yellow the cellophane was I would guess over 5 years.

Perfect draw, burn and construction as well

All around excellent smoke

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Had my first La Barba the other day. It was the Purple.

Very tasty and well made.

Have a Red Petit Lancero to try still

This was my first la barba as well, this was a limited run of I believe 2,000 sticks. Draw was shit had to double and triple puff the whole stick and consistently touch up the burn. Smoked very much like the reviews, I did get a really unique orange zest with pepper on the tongue for the first 1.5” of the stick. Rest of the stick was cream and cedar and earth all flavors I enjoy.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This was my first la barba as well, this was a limited run of I believe 2,000 sticks. Draw was shit had to double and triple puff the whole stick and consistently touch up the burn. Smoked very much like the reviews, I did get a really unique orange zest with pepper on the tongue for the first 1.5” of the stick. Rest of the stick was cream and cedar and earth all flavors I enjoy.
Good to know, thanks.
I hate it when it takes multiple puffs to get any smoke volume. Really detracts from my enjoyment.
Burn issues I can typically live with for the most part.

You should really invest the $30 in a PerfecDraw tool. They are amazing at fixing draw issues.

I have used mine quite a bit on plugs and tight rolls, and it has salvaged many cigars for me

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm a big fan of wood/cedar flavor too as well as a little dank earth.

Probably why im a sucker for anything with a cedar sleeve or in a cedar lined tubo

Status
Not open for further replies.