What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Looks like a beautiful stick. How did it smoke
Hi Red Raider.

Maybe it was situational, I had been sick for a week or so and this was my first cigar in that time.

I thought it was amazing. Smoke was really thick, almost chewy, mellow and no harshness at all. Towards the end it started to burn out, other than that perfect construction/burn.

Can't always keep the names straight but pretty sure it was a Viaje Oro Reserva VOR No5. Grabbed a few from Atlantic last month. Give it a try, much better than the last Viaje I had, the samurai maduro.

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hi Red Raider.

Maybe it was situational, I had been sick for a week or so and this was my first cigar in that time.

I thought it was amazing. Smoke was really thick, almost chewy, mellow and no harshness at all. Towards the end it started to burn out, other than that perfect construction/burn.

Can't always keep the names straight but pretty sure it was a Viaje Oro Reserva VOR No5. Grabbed a few from Atlantic last month. Give it a try, much better than the last Viaje I had, the samurai maduro.
Sorry you have been under the weather, but glad you are better. Thanks for the update, I will try to get my hands on a couple.

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Smoking one of the new(ish) LGC retros from General, given to me by a coworker. Not bad. I swear I taste mint on the finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.