What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Is the Opus X line as good as everyone says? I hear great things but havn't forked over the $ to try one yet... Maybe my next trip to the B&M
I personally think they're VERY good. Slightly spicy (cinnamon), woody core & oh sooooo smooth! Perfect construction as well. It's worth it to splurge on at least one just so you can see if they live up to the hype in your book or not. I can't afford to smoke them regularly either, but I thouroughly enjoy them when I do...

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I personally think they're VERY good. Slightly spicy (cinnamon), woody core & oh sooooo smooth! Perfect construction as well. It's worth it to splurge on at least one just so you can see if they live up to the hype in your book or not. I can't afford to smoke them regularly either, but I thouroughly enjoy them when I do...
You already got me hooked on the MK Ultra... not sure I need another premium smoke to be craving while im at work, but ill try to get my hands on one in the near future...

I probably owe you a little something for all the help you have given me lately?????

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
smoked a really old af 858 nat. tastey! then i smoked a new epc fed 2012. fresh! these will be awesome in time!!

got a great line-up for today... on the catamaran all day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.