What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
RP Valedor. That bitch is going out my window.
eloquent as always, man! o)
for myself, burning a flores y rodriguez natural, toro size. REAL young, like watched my local unpack the UPS young, but actually shows some promise. and the price is good. and PDR makes good shit. going to revisit soon!

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I've never even heard of or seen those before. Why don't the good cigars we all like have such cool bands? This one, the Ave Maria, etc. I guess that's what gets them the sales, rather than the cigar itself. :(
Agreed. The Morro Castle is an AJ blend. Decent smoke. Nothing to make me want to buy more though. I did like the size as an after lunch smoke.

I'm onto PDR BOTL blend. I really like these. A shout out to Mickey Morris for hookin' a brutha up!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
01 LGC Tainos
Disappointing, I've smoked 3 out of this box and been let down every time. I get some wiffs of floral notes, a little toasted honey but it feels really flat. Draw was poor and had to do double or triple puffs to get a suitable amount of smoke, which would lead me to believe that it is overhumidified but everything else smokes great. Next year I'll make a note to dry box it for a day before smoking and see if it fixes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.