What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Reinado Torpedo - Very good cigar. First two thirds were of chocolate, leather, cream, very slight honey, slight spices coming and going, etc. The last third was more of the same, but the power knocked me over. I wasn't able to finish it, sadly.

Odd how some cigars will do that to you sometimes. First cigar of the day, on an empty stomach, so don't fear if you prefer a lighter cigar, these aren't that bad. :)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks for trying the blend Gravity. Glad you enjoyed it but sorry it knocked you over... I feel the torpedo has more of a medium strength profile personally but maybe a coffee and roll would have helped. Long ashes...

Reinado Torpedo - Very good cigar. First two thirds were of chocolate, leather, cream, very slight honey, slight spices coming and going, etc. The last third was more of the same, but the power knocked me over. I wasn't able to finish it, sadly.

Odd how some cigars will do that to you sometimes. First cigar of the day, on an empty stomach, so don't fear if you prefer a lighter cigar, these aren't that bad. :)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here's one ya don't see here anymore: Macanudo Hyde Park with water this morning. Macanudo?!? Gasp!

Edit.......45 minutes later, now I know why.:lookaroun

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Thanks for trying the blend Gravity. Glad you enjoyed it but sorry it knocked you over... I feel the torpedo has more of a medium strength profile personally but maybe a coffee and roll would have helped. Long ashes...
Oh heck yea, all I had was water, and that wasn't cutting it, heh. I really enjoy your cigars, they are right in my wheelhouse. I will say this, it was perhaps the best construction I've come across.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thank you we concentrate on the consistent blend quality 24/7...

Oh heck yea, all I had was water, and that wasn't cutting it, heh. I really enjoy your cigars, they are right in my wheelhouse. I will say this, it was perhaps the best construction I've come across.

Status
Not open for further replies.