What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
How does it compare to the FOH video review?
It's a hell of a lot better than what Ken thinks.
It was a great little smoke on a Monday afternoon public holiday, sitting in the sun, enjoying the beautiful Spring weather. They should come in packaging bigger than the 5er tin that they do.
[video=youtube;oocDWz7zqok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oocDWz7zqok[/video]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ken's always been biased against the smaller gauge sticks, nothing new there in that regard.
I've not had the stick in question, but there is a point for smaller gauge and length sticks. We don't all have endless hours to waste away during the working week.

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
It's a hell of a lot better than what Ken thinks.
It was a great little smoke on a Monday afternoon public holiday, sitting in the sun, enjoying the beautiful Spring weather. They should come in packaging bigger than the 5er tin that they do.
They do! They come in 25 boxes as well.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Viaje TNT (2012). Somewhat one dimensional, but still a flavorful/good cigar. Prolly would benefit (don't all Viaje's? ;)) from about 6 months downtime...

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Illusione 88 robust I believe it's called. Digging the cherry/chocolate/syrup flavors coming from this and I love sticks that just billow smoke like this one is

Edit: the last half of the final third was really really bitter. Tried clearing it a few times. No luck :-( such a sad finish to what was a great cigar

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.