What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Af double chateau

Had to take the poker to this baby but a decent draw and flavor now.making my way, slowly, through a 2008 holiday sampler.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
AB Tempus. Blah. May have been a bad stick as I've enjoyed the line before, tossed it half way.
Yea I had one fresh and one that was resting over a year and it didn't impress me much, they were the box pressed ci exclusive though so I don't know if that makes a difference.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Jaime Garcia NE Connecticut this morning on the way to the DE event. A Tatuaje Fed 90th earlier and a Liga Privada A at the moment...been a good day :cbig:.

Dan

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Fuente 8-5-8 Rosado, PDR BOTL Corona, LFD Diadema Maduro, LP No.9 Belicoso, and a JDN Antano Dark Corojo while watching NCAA. And to top it off, Iowa won. Yeah baby!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Unbanded mystery stick gifted from vivalanation. So I really don't know what it is.
if i had to lay money i would say tat. o)

now burning my own mystery i was "unlucky" enough to be bombed. like a FdlA meets a ricky. needed more oomph after that opus, but the flavor and texture more than make up for it!

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Back from the brew fest, everyones taking a nap...F that! Time for another smoke and some eagle rare! Illusione Epernay where have you been all my life?!

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Unbanded mystery stick gifted from vivalanation. So I really don't know what it is.
if i had to lay money i would say tat. o)

now burning my own mystery i was "unlucky" enough to be bombed. like a FdlA meets a ricky. needed more oomph after that opus, but the flavor and texture more than make up for it!

Just finished it and I'll Have to check with viva, but i think you nailed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.