What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I opened up my wineador to grab a stick to take to the dog park tonight. There were a bunch in there that I haven't tried yet but didn't want to take to the dog park, I wanted to sit on the porch and really enjoy them and try to dissect the flavors. So I grabbed this. I figured it would be a total dog rocket but since I was just going to the park I decided to give it a shot. It was actually not bad, not that great or spectacular, but not a total rocket. It was a freebie I got at my BandM (a buy 3 get 1 free thing). I also have a Maduro one. The flavors were very earthy and woodsy, consistent with no change what so ever. Had anyone seen these before. I probably wouldn't spend much money on another, but I'm just curious. The band said it was from the Dom Rep

Rating - 100%
34   0   0

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
KBF Smoking Jacket Favoritos - with thanks to CO Smokes. Anyone who likes the Davidoff/AVO/Griffin's profile should dig these.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk Pro

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
'00 Vegueros Seoane. Very pleasantly surprised with these. Need more acclimation rest though...a bit over humidified.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.