What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

It was a nice day until all hell broke loose about 45 mins ago. I expect to see the Ark sometime soon!

Holy smokes! Lightening just struck within a quarter mile. I'm not sure that I'm digging my screened porch at the moment.....

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Morning of the big day. Smoking this for good luck with thanks to bigbill and all of you amazing BOTLs that have been kicking my ass for the past week or so. I'm just taking some time to reflect about what's going to happen by the end of the day.
View attachment 34169

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
Congrats brother! Keep an eye out for your mailbox today! Cheers!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice dog Phil
The dog is giving him the look like Phil found a new best friend
THANKS SMOKE, he's "special" in more ways then one, I got him through one of my brothers friends, I didn't know the whole story behind the importance of him at first, but it's pretty Fn heavy! My brothers best friend passed, and blue was his dog, the guys mother(who is severely unstable) wanted to put him down and bury him with her son, his older brother stopped her and kept him, but he was moving shortly after in 2009 and couldn't find a new home for him (he found homes for the other 6 or 8 pits that could hear and were "normal") and one day my brother came by the house and asked me if I wanted a dog, the second he told me which dog it was I said yes! Blue got his name from his one crystal blue eye, his full name is bluesef Montgomery jones (dont ask, that's what I was told when I got him, lol) and he's the best friend I've ever had. I just realized I went in a mini rant, lol, damn 7 and 7's.......

Just to stick with the theme, no smokes today, enjoyed the corn cob yesterday, while my pops wasted a ep Carrillo mini corona...... Tomorrow I plan on at least one smoke, but who knows that could turn into 3 or 5 by the end of the day, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.