What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
^^^nice LPFB, all the more reason for me to spark mine sooner than later.
Oliva V mad in the Rose city with my pops. Great fall evening

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
CSL and CasualStogie - excellent choices tonight! Got my Rat and A from the current LCdM offer. The Rat was perfect but the A was a little bent. Smokes phenomenally after getting past the bend/cracks.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Little back story...I have only had 1 CC in my life and it was on my wedding day. Was a Partagas Serie D....it wrecked my head lol. I threw up about 3 times. Well, last night I returned to the stick as a celebratory for making it our of the Stan. So...Man vs Cigar round 2 - - - - - - Man won lol

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Little back story...I have only had 1 CC in my life and it was on my wedding day. Was a Partagas Serie D....it wrecked my head lol. I threw up about 3 times. Well, last night I returned to the stick as a celebratory for making it our of the Stan. So...Man vs Cigar round 2 - - - - - - Man won lol
Congrats! And welcome to the start of your return home!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Fuck yeah welcome home brother! Wait until you try a PSD4!

Status
Not open for further replies.