What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
After morning reading having a dark Corojo Antaño probably gonna make a B&M run this afternoon to get some things

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to start today with a Dominican Gurkha 125th. It’s an evening cigar, but I might just have to fire it up this afternoon!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
snuck out early to pack some boxes up and hang with the lady (rifftrax tonight!). and get the chance to burn a casa "about f#@king time carlos" cuba.

as tasty as i remember, but not as edgy (as they have sat for over a year?). almost worth the wait (unless you are really impatient, which i am). o)

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
snuck out early to pack some boxes up and hang with the lady (rifftrax tonight!). and get the chance to burn a casa "about f#@king time carlos" cuba.

as tasty as i remember, but not as edgy (as they have sat for over a year?). almost worth the wait (unless you are really impatient, which i am). o)
I have a fiver of these from before they were close to available. Trying to wait for a perfect time to light one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.