What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Made a nice latte with the new espresso machine; grabbed a RA EL 2011 and started to work on my computer and try to get some work done on a lazy Monday afternoon... I started playing a video game of all things.... I don't even like playing video games! This is what I get when I pick up a new monitor for the desktop (26 inch) with an Hdmi input..... Bad choice me.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
La Casita Criolla corona for lunch on a nice day off. There was a subtle dark honey sweetness going on. Also pleasantly surprised it was a milder strength.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Made a nice latte with the new espresso machine; grabbed a RA EL 2011 and started to work on my computer and try to get some work done on a lazy Monday afternoon... I started playing a video game of all things.... I don't even like playing video games! This is what I get when I pick up a new monitor for the desktop (26 inch) with an Hdmi input..... Bad choice me.

I can't fathom being able to enjoy a cigar while playing a game, but it sounds great! Full support. Not sure how you'd use both hands though.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Ended the day with a Oliva V Maduro from 2009 thanks much to FBS. What a treat!
Paired nicely with a Raven Mad Imperial Porter

Status
Not open for further replies.