Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
View attachment 39856

Round 2 Olivia V Lance. I was gonna bomb this out but thought I would see what this lance craze is all about. I blame Doug (King Kill33)
The Oliva V lance tastes so much different from the belicoso/torpedo/double robusto. I think I prefer the 50+ ring gauges of the Oliva V... maybe it because I've smoked a LOT of the belicosos and torpedos.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
I prefer bigger gauges too. The lance wasn't bad at all tho. Something ok once in a while
I smoked the lance last night. Good smoke, but I think I just prefer the O or G over the Vs. Personal preference thing

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Northwest Suburbs of the Windy City of Chicago
Ezra Zion Honor Series FHK Inspired

How are these cigars? I just ordered a 5er of their Jamais Vu robusto cigars.

Everything in their line is at minimum good, but I feel the Eminence and Reagan Honor Series are outstanding. You really can't go wrong though. If you go on to the store at Cigar Federation you should be able to piece together a sampler.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

Everything in their line is at minimum good, but I feel the Eminence and Reagan Honor Series are outstanding. You really can't go wrong though. If you go on to the store at Cigar Federation you should be able to piece together a sampler.
Thanks.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
La Riqueza No. 4 was consumed yesterday. This had about 5 years of age. Started as a little black pepper bomb and rich earthy profile. About 20 minutes in smoothed out to a nice leather, cedar/woody, and background of dark chocolate rest of the way. Enjoyed this smaller stick for about 45 minutes before turned a bit rank and was tossed. Just like I remembered these, delicious...

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...

My father in law brought these back for me from Roatan Honduras, so I had to try it. Gotta love the guy for trying.
Which Columbia River knife is that?

The knife is a CRKT Full Throttle by Russ Kommer
I picked it up a few years back off steepandcheap.com
I like the looks of it with the gold color accents, and it certainly has a nice heft to it if that's your thing, but the spring assist disappointed me.
You have to push the thumb stud at a weird angle to get it to deploy, and it seems to take way more force compared to my other assisted openers.
I've actually got non-assisted knives that open easier than this. Poor engineering in my eyes.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

Their sampler ordering system is weird. I can't select any sizes...

Status
Not open for further replies.