What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
PG Reserva.
How did you like this? I use to smoke PGA in the mid to late 90s. I never see them in BM and don't think about them when shopping on line.
I enjoy the entire PG line. ..pretty light, but great aged tobacco flavor. Atlantic is the best source for these I've seen.

If you like a fuller body stick the Symphony is fantastic.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Had a mates babies christening today and as per his lovely wife's demands he had to go home soon there after :'( poor bugger lol !! me and a few boys thought we'd finish a Sunday sesh off in style !! They didn't want in the pic but none the less this is my little set up (shit pic) my kegerator with an avo Maduro robusto (the last of my 5er sampler ) and a blantons single malt bourbon .

1st cigar I've used a punch on and I don't mind it .

This avo robusto 5er has been good

Enjoy ;) smoke clouds

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Blantons is my favorite bourbon.

Despite the 100% humidity, I risked a LHC core to the inevitable burn troubles and plugging. 1 hour in just a hair past halfway and its just starting to have performance issues. Can't complain.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Blantons is my favorite bourbon.

Despite the 100% humidity, I risked a LHC core to the inevitable burn troubles and plugging. 1 hour in just a hair past halfway and its just starting to have performance issues. Can't complain.
If you haven't had the chance to try out Booker's, you owe it to yourself. Best bottle under $100 I've ever had. If you have and still prefer the Blanton's, who could blame you? lol.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Final day on our Costa Rican honeymoon. Sore from riding ATVs all day yesterday, so enjoying a jacuzzi on our porch. Four Kicks Lancero is from my newbie trade, with thanks to KK33! Happy Sunday everyone!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yesterday at the Family Pig Roast I enjoyed a bunch of great smokes and shared a few more with a few friends and family who seemed to enjoy them also. Today I'm taking it easy with a coffee and a 13 Avion FF while the girls play in the pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.