What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
A couple fro m Caldwell

First, "The King is Dead", nice spicy Cedar

Followed by a Gibraltar, from the JV line. Nice budget smoke, creamy goodness. I wish more makers put dates on the band

Rating - 100%
49   0   0

First cigar after a 6 day hiatus. I've spent the last week wrangling teenagers at band camp, and I have been looking forward to my first burn when I got back. This one is a doozy! I'm definitely going to have to pick up more. Camp was a wonderful success, and I'm absolutely exhausted!

Rating - 100%
54   0   0

First cigar after a 6 day hiatus. I've spent the last week wrangling teenagers at band camp, and I have been looking forward to my first burn when I got back. This one is a doozy! I'm definitely going to have to pick up more. Camp was a wonderful success, and I'm absolutely exhausted!
Welcome back Jay! So what's the story? This one time, at band camp....

Rating - 100%
49   0   0

Lol Ken, if I had a dollar for every "One time, at band camp..." joke I've heard, I'd be able to bomb a box of Opus to every BOTL! This is my 18th consecutive camp, 14 as an instructor, and I wouldn't trade the experience of watching these kids grow into young adults over the years for all the money in the world. We start at 7th grade, so we get them for 6 years. What an awesome transformation. It's the single most rewarding thing I have ever done in my life.

Rating - 100%
54   0   0

Lol Ken, if I had a dollar for every "One time, at band camp..." joke I've heard, I'd be able to bomb a box of Opus to every BOTL! This is my 18th consecutive camp, 14 as an instructor, and I wouldn't trade the experience of watching these kids grow into young adults over the years for all the money in the world. We start at 7th grade, so we get them for 6 years. What an awesome transformation. It's the single most rewarding thing I have ever done in my life.
I'll pony up my $1!

Good stuff brother. Glad you had something you love and get joy from to escape to after the last few weeks! Hope to see you soon.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
2012 EPC Short Run in the gold foil. Tastes like an 03 Des Dieux... CRAZY

Status
Not open for further replies.