What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Yesterday... really enjoyed this one!

Today. Good, though still having some burn issues after a year in the humi. May try dry boxing the last one...

Might be the humidity in the air today. I had some burn issues with my smoke but humidity is up in our areas
You're like a weatherman Eddy, it just started raining... on the front porch now

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
actually been a few since I got to a cigar, so figured i would pull a decent one:

monte edmundo (i think? 5.25x52, by eye), with major thanks. two hours of creamy and sweet over a surprising ammount of power. so damn good, and a perfect fit for the mood. o)

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Fuente Friday came a little early... Still have to work tomorrow, but needed something that I could enjoy outside, in the heat, while I wait for the AC repair guy...

But hey! At least the interwebs work.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally lit up a Gran Habano Vintage 2002 that I got in a sampler a month or so ago. Started out a bit rough, but I'll chalk that up to an uneven lighting due to a limited supply of matches. It quickly evened out and became a real nice smoke, very leathery and creamy. Went great with a homebrewed Saison!

Status
Not open for further replies.