What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Everytime I smoke one I know it delays the inevitable moment of me no longer having anymore. Definitely one of my absolute favorite smokes of all time.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
First time trying these... Bought a bunch since they were on free fall. Can't really go too wrong with Tats, right?
Nope, you can't really. The Havana are a very nice smoke with a few years on em so buy another fiver and put it to bed!
Pretty much my go to stick
Good to hear! I bought a handful of fivers, so some might sit for a bit, but I doubt long enough to be considered aging (not at that level of smoking yet). I just figure now is a good time to stock up, let the majority rest during the winter months when I won't be smoking frequently.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Smoking a Gurkha Nepalese Warrior. Very nice cigar. Scale of 1 to 10 would rate this an easy 9. Nice flavor texture loads of smoke well constructed

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415572291.662566.jpg

jonnylieberman

Ask Me About Outrage
Rating - 97.5%
53   1   0
First time trying these... Bought a bunch since they were on free fall. Can't really go too wrong with Tats, right?
Nope, you can't really. The Havana are a very nice smoke with a few years on em so buy another fiver and put it to bed!
Pretty much my go to stick
Good to hear! I bought a handful of fivers, so some might sit for a bit, but I doubt long enough to be considered aging (not at that level of smoking yet). I just figure now is a good time to stock up, let the majority rest during the winter months when I won't be smoking frequently.
I've been going through about 10 a month. For a bit it was the Victorias (6 x 38) but my last (accidental) purchase are the Robustos 5x50.

Status
Not open for further replies.