What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Bolivar Exclusivio Alemania. Which I believe is Germany. Mega thanks to Erjaq. Paired with some Sierra Nevada 2015 Bigfoot. I'm a pig in shit, currently
That picture is pure sex. I'm in love with the Huracan. I know a lot of people have criticized the looks but I think it looks much better than the old Gallardo. oh, and the cigar is nice too. ;)

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Do you have a pic of the cigar smoldering in the car? Did you smoke it I the car?
That's not his car, I doubt he smoked in it. Im pretty sure he enjoys his job and wouldnt want to have an issue just cause he wanted to smoke in it. But take a picture in it with a cigar? Sure why not? Lots of instagram people do the same shit with exotic rentals and their friends cars lol at least its jonnys job to ride in them for a couple days and write articles.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
That's not his car, I doubt he smoked in it. Im pretty sure he enjoys his job and wouldnt want to have an issue just cause he wanted to smoke in it. But take a picture in it with a cigar? Sure why not? Lots of instagram people do the same shit with exotic rentals and their friends cars lol at least its jonnys job to ride in them for a couple days and write articles.
Oh I didn't know. What a cool job to drive and write about those cars.

Reactions: ENV
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tatuaje Chuck with some Courvoisier in my non-heated garage which is a steamy 18° right now. It's not a Lambo, but that's my sweet 1974 Ariens snowblower in the background, lol.

The cigar isn't bad - my second Tat (the first was a Pudgy Jason) and I have yet to be blown away.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.