What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432499767.333169.jpg

I work Memorial Day so I am taking my hour or 2 right now to reflect on the meaning of Memorial Day. Enjoying the sun and breeze in a free country on a deck, at a house that I am allowed to own thanks to the sacrifice of so many men and women.

Way too many gave their lives so that I could be here today. And I cannot thank them enough. So if you are a veteran or a current military member, know that I appreciate the sacrifice you have made for your country and the many of us without the stones to do what you do.

Thank you all.

Rating - 100%
119   0   0
View attachment 64635

I work Memorial Day so I am taking my hour or 2 right now to reflect on the meaning of Memorial Day. Enjoying the sun and breeze in a free country on a deck, at a house that I am allowed to own thanks to the sacrifice of so many men and women.

Way too many gave their lives so that I could be here today. And I cannot thank them enough. So if you are a veteran or a current military member, know that I appreciate the sacrifice you have made for your country and the many of us without the stones to do what you do.

Thank you all.
Well said....Bravo!

Status
Not open for further replies.