What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
The last home roll from my very first rolling session. The draw is super loose but the flavors are there. Leather, a hint of wood and earth, and sweet tobacco with some spice. Burn line is great and I'm reminded I need to get back to the rolling station and roll my ass off because for the price I enjoy these far more than some commercial sticks
Looks great!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was Friday's smoke but I'm still thinking about it. I love San Andres maduro wrappers and the Neanderthal is an interesting take on that wrapper. Not recommended for those who don't like strong-ish cigars as I did note some strength as I got into the 2nd half (and I rarely notice strength unless a cigar is particularly strong).

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
This was Friday's smoke but I'm still thinking about it. I love San Andres maduro wrappers and the Neanderthal is an interesting take on that wrapper. Not recommended for those who don't like strong-ish cigars as I did note some strength as I got into the 2nd half of the cigar (and I rarely notice strength unless a cigar is particularly strong).
Looks like it's time to visit the Roma Craft Tobac website!

Status
Not open for further replies.