What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Finally after 4 family houses. About 150 relatives pawing and clamoring for Ronan (we actually had a list that people had to put their names on if they wanted to hold him), non stop food :) and a good amount of present opening for the boy. Also at about noon I realized I forgot my little 15 count herfador at home when a relative said "did ya bring me a cigar or what!" Oops. I did pretty well till my wife said are you ok, you seem a little on edge and I haven't seen you go out for a cigar all day? It was at about 10pm that I realized I had gone since about 8 or 9am without my precious:bored:!!! Finally I got to sit down with this beauty :woot:
20151225_205719.jpg
And now I'm starting off the morning right with this bad boy and getting ready for round 2 and driving to see the out of town relatives.20151226_042935.jpg
Thanx @jmward21. I really enjoy this stick.
I hope you all had a good Christmas, chanukah, festivas or whatever you celebrate during the holidays.

Last edited:

kimene16

Home away from Home
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
No pic from this old Motorola phone, but I am enjoying an "Leaf by Oscar"
In Memory of one of the greatest men that I've had the pleasure of knowing, and calling dad. This is for my father-in-law that passed late last night, as well as my dad that passed last summer! Merry Christmas to both of you!
View attachment 75193
Sorry for your your loss. God Bless their souls.

Status
Not open for further replies.