What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0

First ever Cabaiguan. Funny enough I've had it for about 2 years now.
Same goes for me, the one I smoked a couple days ago was my first and I had it for close to 4 years. Well Guapos that is, I have had the Cabaiguan Petite.

Sent from my SM-G900K using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My father was from St. Kitts, and I've never been there, or the sister island of Nevis. I need to correct this real soon.
You really should. My wife's company (where I used to work) is sending us with a few others for a week. Should be fun. It's very small. I'd do anything to get out of this cold weather right now and smoke some cigars on a beach.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
A little story for @Mossome

So I can't find any of my 5 guillotine cutters over about a weeks period of time, so when I'm at home relaxing and feel like sitting on the porch with a cigar I found myself in a very undesirable situation which was that I could expend energy looking for my 5 cutters or use the !V CUTTER! which Scot had given me at a Herf a few months back, that had gotten a total of 6 uses in this time. The V Cut was the only logical option and it started. Well that one time compromise turned into a weeks worth of lackadaisical apathy, which then turned into a revelation that the V was the perfect cut for a wide range of Cigars! Not only do you never have to worry about unraveling, but it also doesn't effect the flavor or draw. Now I did notice if you have an inferior roll on a Cigar you will have to straight cut to unplug but that was about the only drawback. Not shabby awesome mossome! And to all that read I hope you got allot out of everything you never wanted to know about the VCUT! :vulcan:View attachment 76127
When I break down and buy a decent V cutter (ie. Xikar or colibri) I'll try to see what the V is all about until then nope. I got a el cheapo V cutter used it once it gave me a useless cut. Since then the V isn't for me but I haven't ruled it out.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When I break down and buy a decent V cutter (ie. Xikar or colibri) I'll try to see what the V is all about until then nope. I got a el cheapo V cutter used it once it gave me a useless cut. Since then the V isn't for me but I haven't ruled it out.

I have my local B&M do a V for me once in a while. It never disappoints.

Status
Not open for further replies.