What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
49   0   0

I asked some of the brothers here what I should smoke for my birthday, and one of them said I should light up a "white whale". Well I don't roll as hard or as deep as some, but this La Vérité from my Secret Santa has to be close. The yellowest of cellos, good god! Call me Ishmael.

After 34 years on this planet, I can say without a doubt that the older I get, the more fun I'm having.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0

I asked some of the brothers here what I should smoke for my birthday, and one of them said I should light up a "white whale". Well I don't roll as hard or as deep as some, but this La Vérité from my Secret Santa has to be close. The yellowest of cellos, good god! Call me Ishmael.

After 34 years on this planet, I can say without a doubt that the older I get, the more fun I'm having.
Happy Birthday, brother!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hey @K Williams what shop are you smoking at? Know your a LI guy.
Matador's Cigars on Sunrise highway in Massapequa. He currently has the shop there and also in Roslyn. Opening shop in Hauppauge next month. I'm going to post a thread for the opening for us LI BOTL to get together. I got some pretty awesome details.

Sent from my cellular device via Tap to Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.