What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
It's been far too long...
IMG_2099.JPG

Been a crazy few months for me since just before the end of last year. Been sorting the new house out and then had an insane amount of people here for the holidays. Shortly after we lost my grandma, which has been really tough, first time I've actually had to deal with grief. Since then work has been ridiculous and the workload for my degree has taken a severe upward curve!
All the while the weather here has not been at all conducive to smoking but I finally had some free time today so I've braved the cold with a Caldwell Yellow Cake and done some reading. First Caldwell that has actually smoked well and it tasted pretty good too.

Rather a long post so I'm gonna take myself off for a look around to see what I've missed the past few months!

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Yesterday a mediocre Punch

IMG_20160214_085204.jpg

Today a surprisingly good MUWAT in a silly fatass rg. Don't prefer to venture beyond a 50, but this one's been sitting there for a long while. It was good. Wouldn't stay lit in the last 2 inches, and the flavor was nothing terribly special, but a solid smoke nonetheless.

IMG_20160215_090506.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.