What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Testing a blend while I wait to rotate the sticks in the mold being "pressed". Nica Habano seco, criollo viso, criollo ligero, Dom binder, pa broadleaf wrapper. Lots of cream, hints of sweet cherries/cacao powder/coffee grounds and a milder than anticipated spice on the retro. Enjoying my own blends so much I'm not even bothered that there is no room in the budget to buy sticks at the moment, plus so many of you guys have bombed me enough stuff to keep me going a good long time.
Image1459736139.808297.jpg

#keeprollin

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
lirio rojo and got get up and get down

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Awesome man! Glad to see Wiseacre getting around. It's my favorite local brewery and that's one of my favorites from them. I consider myself lucky for being able to hit the brewery taproom and try their draft onlys. Do they have all their stuff up there?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome man! Glad to see Wiseacre getting around. It's my favorite local brewery and that's one of my favorites from them. I consider myself lucky for being able to hit the brewery taproom and try their draft onlys. Do they have all their stuff up there?
Yeah I really have enjoyed this one...no we don't have it up here at least I have never seen it...I picked up a 6er when I was down in Nashville for the Kings vs Predators game back in February whish I would have picked up more of there stuff

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Yeah I really have enjoyed this one...no we don't have it up here at least I have never seen it...I picked up a 6er when I was down in Nashville for the Kings vs Predators game back in February whish I would have picked up more of there stuff

I'm by the brewery all the time and it's distributed all around me. I can get it from the source or a store man, if you need any just let me know. More than happy to get you some

Status
Not open for further replies.