What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Churchill's at The Brown Palace Hotel. Good crowd tonight.

In case you were wondering, yes, I'm making my rounds at the different Denver cigar establishments this weekend. I'm on a scouting trip and think that I've also found a place to live.

Have you checked out Palma Cigars? It's downtown on Larimer street. With my new job I might be moving to Denver, I'm super excited. Where all did you go?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Have you checked out Palma Cigars? It's downtown on Larimer street. With my new job I might be moving to Denver, I'm super excited. Where all did you go?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I didn't see them on my cigar finder app.

I went to Delaney's, Cigars on 6th, Jerri's Tobacco Shop & Fine Wine, and Churchill's.

Don't plan to buy one at Delaney's or Churchill's as you will pay a premium. Either allow you to bring your own (no cutting fee) as long as you are buying drinks there.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Not a fan of the Hop Knot??
lol... I'm just supporting the local brewery. That and I'm an IPA junkie.
I'm not a big fan of Hop Knot, no. I appreciate you supporting local brother, especially since I'm trying to get something off the ground. Give San Tan's Galactic IPA if you want a good local IPA. There are some great smaller breweries around town that are putting out some great beer under the radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.