What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
lol okay either 1. You can't use flash or turn on the lights cause people are sleeping or 2. Smoking in pitch black darkness heightens your perception of your sense of smell and taste

Sent From My Older slightly cracked screen SM-G900K (which is Galaxy S5 Korean Variant on KT Olleh for those that didn't really even want to know) using Tapatalk

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0

You already know who I'm thanking for this one. Big props bud, this thing is great!

@BrewinHooligan
That looks really nice, like professional. What tobaccos is it using, if I may ask?

Sent From My New Galaxy S7 Edge - SM-G9HUNDREDBILLIONpoint4 And BEYOND!!! This Poops All Over iPhone and iPad and whatever other Apple Poo you working with!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

You already know who I'm thanking for this one. Big props bud, this thing is great!

@BrewinHooligan
Glad you enjoyed it bother! What blend number and wrapper code was on that one?
That looks really nice, like professional. What tobaccos is it using, if I may ask?

Sent From My New Galaxy S7 Edge - SM-G9HUNDREDBILLIONpoint4 And BEYOND!!! This Poops All Over iPhone and iPad and whatever other Apple Poo you working with!
Thank you! I have become pretty passionate about my rolling and have found a mentor from Cuba that has really helped me up my game. If I remember correctly it is wrapped with Ecuadorian Habano, as soon as I get the blend number I can tell you exactly what the blend was.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
It's Sunday now in Germany, however I was able to enjoy a couple of sticks on Saturday as I worked hard to overcome jetlag.

I'm rarely early with something like this.....Happy Mothers Day! Don't forget to tell your moms and the mothers of any of your children today. You might even get to enjoy a cigar in their honor. That's my plan!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.