What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Smoking a semi homeroll. I had an unbanded stick with a busted wrapper I couldn't remember the source of. So I rewrapped it in Ecuadorian Habano 2000 ligero and carried on. Tasty

View attachment 81210
I have a bundle of cc custom rolls given to me that had wrapper damage. I re-wrapped them a while back. Suppose I should start smoking through them. It's fun being able to do shit like that.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Perdomo Factory Tour Blend - Sun Grown robusto

It needs another month. It has a lot of potential, but it isn't there. I want to save on any rash judgements. So far, white pepper, citrus, berry sweetness (almost like berry flavored pancake syrup) and something like a vanilla/caramel combo with a white oak undertone. It sounds weird, but that is what I get in the first third.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Celebratory first smoke in office/lounge. It's not complete yet, but finally to the point that I can enjoy a stick inside. First time I've ever smoked cigars in the house.
Congrats! What's the setup? Is it attached to the house or separate? I like to think someday, I'll have the money to have a indoor smoking solution that is detached from the main house.

Status
Not open for further replies.