What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
What did you think of that unholy cocktail? I "wasted" one out of my 5er because it burned terribly, was too moist I presume
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Overall pretty good, some serious pepper and has a nicotine kick. I have had it sitting in humidor for a couple months, no burn issues here
20160725_215902.jpg

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
image.png

Celebrating our 29th anniversary tonight and I have been saving this 1926 maduro 80th for tonight. This is the best cigar I have ever smoked. I have an Opus Super Beli for tomorrow night, but I have had them before and it's no match to this one IMO. Enjoy your evening folks.

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
View attachment 83802

Celebrating our 29th anniversary tonight and I have been saving this 1926 maduro 80th for tonight. This is the best cigar I have ever smoked. I have an Opus Super Beli for tomorrow night, but I have had them before and it's no match to this one IMO. Enjoy your evening folks.
Enjoy your Anniversary, permission granted to take off the site rest of night, lol congratulations

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
20160720_200333.jpg The Montgomery Inn Boathouse and Straus Tobacconist Cigar Dinner! This one was hosted by LFD and was phenomenal! Besides the fact that I got bottomless Shirley Temples at the open bar and enjoyed a four course meal large enough to feed a platoon! I had the chance to try the Airbender for the first time which was tasty. I also got to try the Suave, Coranado and Double Ligero. Which were IMO not as good as the Airbender, but the Suave and Coranado went really well with the dinner and the O'doul's amber (which I had also never tried before and it actually had flavor compared to its counterparts). Damn good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.