Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Round 2
Another little gem from @Hopduro
Cafe Oro 21 EL (what do you call this one, B?)

Reviews on both of these are forthcoming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This has two names, more lovingly, gold coffee. However, i and other homerollers like to call it the "horse shit" blend. Either way, i love rolling these little guys!

EL is Ecuador ligero wrapper

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
On the way through Phoenix to get to the Broncos game

On the way home nursing my wounds

Round 2 was the better of the two. Lost the blend notes on the first and not so upset about that anymore. Round two was nica habano seco, Brazilian Mata fina, and piloto Cubano ligero wrapped in CT broadleaf. Syrup sweetness, vanilla, molasses, and hints of cocoa and baking spice.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Today's the day I'm busting out a PhD Stogie Homeroll, the Espresso Beans! TIA @Hopduro , I can't wait any longer....
2016-09-02 05.27.55.jpg

Edit: This stogie's construction was flawless. Silky smooth to the touch, firm, and a perfect draw. Flavors include a mild pepper on the tongue and retrohale, some cream here and there, maybe some coffee (or is that in my head since it is named Espresso Beans?).

Thanks again B!

Last edited:

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Today's the day I'm busting out a PhD Stogie Homeroll, the Espresso Beans! TIA @Hopduro , I can't wait any longer....
View attachment 85323

Edit: This stogie's construction was flawless. Silky smooth to the touch, firm, and a perfect draw. Flavors include a mild pepper on the tongue and retrohale, some cream here and there, maybe some coffee (or is that in my head since it is named Espresso Beans?).

Thanks again B!
Glad you enjoyed it Jim!
I also get coffee, cream, and hay from that blend

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.