What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Been hesitant about trying the new Padilla stuff. Is it as good as his old 1932? I was a huge fan of his line back in the day, and don't want to be disappointed again.

Sent from my iPhone using duct tape and tinfoil
It had really good flavor, real earthy with a bit of pepper and leather. But it was real tight and had burn issues from the start. I'll let the rest age and see where they are in a few months.

Tonight's smoke as the sun sets over California.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
What style of music do you play? I play jungle/d&b. Been in it for about 20yrs. Damn I'm old!

I am actually not a DJ, I just did it as a favor. I played from 2-8. Lots of 50s, 60s and 70s, then an hour of modern dance when the sun went down

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

Plz tell me mine was just a dud. Almost flavorless.
It did spend 5 days in route from cbid. The idiots shipped them with my butane even though they have standing orders for my leaf to come by usps 2 day only. Very disappointed. Hope they get better...

Sounds like it was just a dud to me. I found those to be flavor bombs. Let them sit a month and acclimate from their trip and try again. If they're still not to your liking shoot me a pm and we can work something out.

Tonight with thanks to @sofc. One of the few sticks over 50rg I love. A small splash of bourbon on the side

Status
Not open for further replies.